Thursday, March 05, 2015

Getting started with SAGE UBS

 
Getting started with Sage UBS will be introduced in this section:
  1. Exploring Sage UBS.
  2. Create a new company.
  3. Maintain Chart of Accounts.
  4. Maintain Opening Balance.
  5. Perform GST setup.
  6. Understand the posting methods and perform posting to accounting.
  7. Setup numbering set for various types of transactions.
  8. Exploring Sage Connect.
 
I would like to have an overview of system
 
 
I would like to create a new company
 
 
I would like to the Chart of Accounts for my company
 
 
My company is a GST registered company, I would like to perform GST setup now
 
 
I would like to understand how to perform posting to accounting
 
 
My company is an existing business, I would like to enter the opening balances
 
 
I would like to setup the numbering set for each transaction type 
 
 
 
If you are interested and would like to know more about UBS, training programs are provided. All you need is to contact Vivid Technology; please call 03-91722228 or email: infor@vivid.com.my 
For more details please visit www.vivid.com.my

No comments: