Record the key steps in the sales cycle will be explained in this section,
- Maintain customer profile.
- Maintain sales control, such as allow / not allow zero price, allow / not allow selling above credit limit etc.
- Issue quotation to customer and record a sales order from customer.
- Create delivery order for goods delivery and record a return when customer returned the goods
- Issue invoices and make adjustments via credit note and debit note.
- Enter receipt transaction when customer make payment. Create prepayment entry when you collect advance payment from customer.
- How to claim back the output tax if customer outstanding is more than 6 months and how to return the output tax to JKDM when customer settled the outstanding.
I would like to add new customer or update existing customer Profile
I would like to setup sales control in the system
My customer asked for a quotation
I received an order from my customer
I collect payment in advance from my customer
I would like to fulfil my customer’s order / My customer returned faulty goods
I would like to issue an invoice to my customer / I would like to make adjustment using credit note or debit note
My customer made payment
My customer’s outstanding is more than 6 months, now I want to claim back the output tax that I have paid