Monday, March 02, 2015

UBS Accounting E-learning




Learning how to record the key steps in the accounting cycle will be introduced in this section:

Basics of UBS Accounting records:
- Create and maintaining journal.
- Enter journal entry and print journal voucher.
- Create and maintain budget with versioning.
- Foreign currency revaluation. - Generate GST reports.
- Perform year end processing to close your accounts and start a new financial year.

Advance of UBS Accounting records:
- Create and maintain analytical group, apply in transaction for advance reporting & analysis.
- Create and maintain projects, apply in transaction for project wise reporting & analysis.
- Process partial exemption apportionment if your company is GST registered company and making both taxable & exempted supply.



I would like to add new journal or update existing journal
  
 
 
 
My business involve projects and I want to have project reporting. I would like to setup project codes in the system and apply in transactions
   
 
 
 
I would like to setup and maintain budget for reporting
  
 
 
 
I would like to enter manual journal entries
  
 
 
 
 Sometimes, my business transactions in foreign currencies,  I would like to revalue those foreign currency transactions based on latest exchange rate
  
 
 
  
I would like to close my accounts and start new financial year 
  



My company is GST registered company and making both taxable & exempted supplies. I would like to run the partial exemption apportionment process before generate GST return
 
 
 
 
My company is GST registered company and I would like to generate GST releated reports especially the GST Return for submission

No comments: