Learning how to record the key steps in the accounting cycle will be introduced in this section:
Basics of UBS Accounting records:
- Create and maintaining journal.
- Enter journal entry and print journal voucher.
- Create and maintain budget with versioning.
- Foreign currency revaluation. - Generate GST reports.
- Perform year end processing to close your accounts and start a new financial year.
Advance of UBS Accounting records:
- Create and maintain analytical group, apply in transaction for advance reporting & analysis.
- Create and maintain projects, apply in transaction for project wise reporting & analysis.
- Process partial exemption apportionment if your company is GST registered company and making both taxable & exempted supply.
I would like to add new journal or update existing journal
My business involve projects and I want to have project reporting. I would like to setup project codes in the system and apply in transactions
I would like to setup and maintain budget for reporting
I would like to enter manual journal entries
Sometimes, my business transactions in foreign currencies, I would like to revalue those foreign currency transactions based on latest exchange rate
My company is GST registered company and making both taxable & exempted supplies. I would like to run the partial exemption apportionment process before generate GST return
My company is GST registered company and I would like to generate GST releated reports especially the GST Return for submission